Polyplaner 450The Polyplaner 450 is an aggressive single head grinder that is able to utalise durable Tungstan Carbide Cutting Teeth primarily for Trip Hazard Removal & Road Marking Removal. Manufactured for the building and civil works industry, this productive removal tool can leave either a polished or textured surface.
The machine can level steps in concrete up to 70mm (3 inches) high.
It's compact design makes it perfect for minor rectification works.
The Polyplaner is an excellent solution for Councils, Contractors, Maintenance Teams and Hire Companies.
Polyplaners have a self levelling turntable to enable accurate cutting depths on uneven surfaces.
The Polyplaner can be easily side shifted to work up against obstacles.
Polyplaners have Heavy-duty construction and are simple machines to operate.
• Removes up to 1/2 inch thick concrete surfaces
• Removes road markings and tactile while lines
• The Polyplaner 450 cuts 450mm (18 inches) wide cut per pass.
(With the option of a 600mm wide cutter plate)
• Flattens uneven steps in concrete
• Smoothes out rough concrete surfaces
• The machine cuts up to 10mm (3/8 inch) deep per pass, working to within a 1mm (1/32 inch) tolerance.
The Polyplaner 450 is designed to be used with Low & High Flow Skid Steers and Excavators.
Above: Polyplaner 450 Line Removal Clip
Schibeci Polyplaner 450 and custom built suction truck remove road markings, dust and debris in a single operation. This machine is able to removal heavy thermoplastics and vibroline road markings at a high production rates.
Polyplaner 450 removing tactile white lines